Set yourself apart from the crowd with our directional wheels, offering style and strength.
- White and Silver coatings begin with a zinc phosphate bath, e-coat, and baked DuPont powder paint. The e-coat process is the most automatic, controllable, and efficient method for applying a corrosion inhibiting primer to a wheel.
- Inboard side of the disc is lightly coated for reduced friction and flaking of coating
- Uncoated stud holes for better clamp force retention
- High cosmetic value offered on Galvanized, Chrome and Custom PVD finishes
- Global product liability coverage
- Automotive rated center discs
- Built using Improved Torque Retention (ITR) technology